- He/she responsible of Mechanical Maintenance issues.
- He/she perform the assessing equipment Maintainability.
- He/she perform the global maintenance plan (including lubrication plan, running plan, on-condition plan, maintenance procedures and all documents/ sheets linked to the maintenance tasks)..
- He/she provide lubrication plan and sheets.
- He/she provide maintenance procedures (list of tasks, resources, durations, spares, tools, data to report) including major equipment overhauls.
- He/she provide on-condition monitoring plan and CBM on the relevant manual.
- He/she analyze Maintenance Operational priced Spare Parts List.
- He/she report to Maintenance Leader.
- EDUCATION: Engineer Level with 2 Year Minimum Experience
- IT KNOWLEDGE: Microsoft Office and SAP added advantage
- LANGUAGES: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken), some French added advantage
- Experience required in Maintenance Engineering
- Average Experience: SAP or CMMS knowledge, RCM and CBM.
- Previous experience in Maintenance activities on oil & gas plant
- Interpersonal skills : Effective Communication / Motivation / Problem solving
- Only local candidate will be shortlisted.