Maintenance Engineer - The SERVICE consists of controlling and following up activities according to MIEC contracts in close relation with EPCC engineering.
• To supervise the MIEC contractor activities and to participate to the construction phase of EPCC1 in Korea,in a constructive way to ensure the accessibility and the maintainability of all equipment. This shall be done in close coordination with the Head of Maintenance/Inspection.
• To participate and supervise pre-detail & detail engineering activities for the main packages, in order to ensure that maintenance requirements are taken into consideration: operability, maintainability, Inspectability
• To control that the proper documents & data required for maintenance have been duly obtained and filed, to check that the progress measurement of MIE activities gives realistic information.
• To participate to RCM studies in order to be sure that maintenance requirements are taken into consideration and are implemented.
• To supervise, review and validate the activities in relation with identification, selection and procurement of spare parts (commissioning/capital/2ysp) and specific tools including inspection, shipment deliveries and storage in subsidiary warehouse for all equipment (vendors items/package & LLI).
• To co-ordinate the preparation and the implementation of Materials Management System (UNISUP MM tool).
• To co-ordinate the preparation and the implementation of data to be loaded in Computerised Maintenance Management System (UNISUP PM Tool).
• To supervise the preparation, review and validate the maintenance dossiers.
• To participate to the preparation of documents & files required for the implementation of the Electronic Data Management System.
• To supervise, control and validate the final report of MIEC activities.