Responsible for handling all maintenance of factory machinery, equipment and technical projects as it relates to LFL operations:
Maintenance of all equipment of the factory:
- Maintenance of the production machinery
- Maintenance of all utilities' equipment (generator, air compressors, boilers, freezers and chillers, water treatment plant, flour distribution system etc)
- Preparation and follow-up of the activities of maintenance personnel on a daily basis.
- Lead all repair activities in case of break-down.
- Follow-up of the preventive maintenance schedule of the factory (to be implemented).
- Check the availability of crucial spare parts while he/she tries to keep the spare parts inventory to the minimum.
- Management of all contracts for maintenance services provided.
- Preparation of annual budget and CAPEX evaluation for maintenance function.
Technical projects of the factory:
- Participation in the design of new projects.
- Preparation of documents with technical scope for each project.
- Collection and evaluation of the offers from the potential contractors.
- Follow-up the implementation of each project up to completion.
- Evaluate current production process and prepare proposals for efficiency improvement