Our successful candidates will in this role, be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate the maintenance, repairs and improvements of the mining equipments.
- Ensure all mechanical maintenance services are carried out within established guidelines and standards.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head Maintenance from time to time.
- Spare parts management and information system.
- Generate and analyzing of reports.
- Bachelor's degree, B. Eng, or HND in Mechanical and /or Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the maintenance of mining equipment such as dumpers, excavators, loaders, dozers, Motor Graders and other supporting equipment.
- Must be conversant with MS office.