Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The role is responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and performance of terminal equipment and facilities in order to maintain smooth operational conditions of the facilities.
You will also have input into projects effecting modifications from design stage through to procurement, construction, commissioning and handover operations regarding any expansion plans associated with the terminal.
The successful individuals must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing a team of maintenance technicians to cover work schedules, day to day man management, hiring, appraisals and manpower planning.
Experience of managing a budget and reporting such budgets to upper management
- Planning all maintenance (via the MMS system) activity from equipment purchasing through to day to day activities through to feasibility studies to support the continued operations and expansion of the terminal.
- Control subcontractors working on site.
Degree education is preferred however the right relevant experience will also be considered.
- Able to work in a field environment, at heights and confined spaces.
- Computer literate and must be fluent in English.