· Monitor activity at sites in line with client needs and dispatch security guards to areas when emergencies occur.
· Maintaining comprehensive and accurate data records
· Monitoring and following up action items of daily maintenance activities, purchase requisition (PR), contractor activities, hook up and commissioning activities
· Expediting maintenance activities without jeopardizing the quality
· Optimizing overall equipment efficiency and ensuring process uptime
· Monitoring and Maintaining the availability of emergency resources
· Obtaining clear and accurate details of incident locations and mobilizing the correct resources
· Liaison with crews at incidents to ensure that they have the required resources.
- 10-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Operator experience
- Computer proficient with Excel, Word, and planning software (Microsoft Projects or Primavera)