Our client is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will provide office maintenance and modification related works in their office premises Abu Dhabi.
• Conduct regular up-keep checks in the office premises for any civil maintenance related works (walls, doors, walk-ways, etc.) on a daily basis and report as appropriate and rectify such works.
• Prepare and implement re-orientations of office furniture/open plan workstations, office relocations and changes as required by the User Divisions and endorsed by Job Officer.
• Attend to fault repair requests including maintenance and re-fixing of office furniture and fittings in offices as requested by employees and endorsed by Job Officer.
• Provide in-house minor works/carpentry services for interior installation related works (fixing of boards, frames, etc.)
• Keep track of the office furniture, workstation components, spares, etc. in the Stores and in offices
• Organize movement and proper arrangement of furniture and fittings to and from Stores/offices
• Perform safety related and near-miss reported rectification works, as appropriate, in offices and Stores
• Attend to fault service requirements reported by BMS Control Room
• Keep record of all maintenance related activities carried out
• Coordinate office modification works with the other Contractors’ personnel
• Carry out any other maintenance related works in offices as instructed by the Job Officer
• Reports to Facilities Supervisor/Facilities & Admin Contracts Coordinator
• Works according to established procedures and building maintenance standards
• Completion of Secondary School Certificate, with 2 years technical education (carpentry, civil)
• 5 years work experience in interior fit-out works, carpentry works, civil maintenance work, maintaining office furniture, workstations, fittings and equipment in commercial buildings, high-rise structures with modern building features and amenities
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English