The job exists to maintain all production equipment with emphasis on Tetrapak lines, PET lines, CAN line and OTC Pharmaceutical plant in a manner that will consistently achieve efficient, reliable, safe and cost effective results to ensure equipment uptime of up to 85%.
1) Provide complete back-up for immediate repair and/or maintenance of production equipment.
2) Attend to all production and manufacturing equipment related breakdowns promptly and take initiative of local adaptation as may be appropriate.
3) Ensure understanding of maintenance system of production equipment
4) Stock up critical spares to enhance speedy attention to repairs and maintenance locally.
5) Liaise with other departments (e.g. Production and Stores) on company’s local repairs initiative to ensure awareness.
6) Play an important role in the installation and test running of new equipment to save time and cost of installation.
7) Ensure that production equipment are kept in appropriate usable condition at all times.
8) Provide adequate support for the maintenance crew during plant repairs.
1) HND/OND/NABTEB/C&G in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
2) Must be IT literate
3) At least 2 years experience in a similar role
1) Ability to interpret technical manual and engineering drawings.
2) Versatile in problem solving theories (fault finding and trouble shooting).
3) Ability to adapt local initiatives to achieve optimal performance at a lower cost.