- Services, maintains and repairs mechanical equipment (Generators, pumps, motors, compressors, Meters etc) used in oil and gas production and processing.
- To carrying out daily checks and maintain logs on all rotating and static equipment for the LACT Generators, compressor and pumps to ensure constant equipment availability.
- Carry out schedule maintenance on the LACT UNIT and prover Loop equipment strainers, transfer pump Auto sampler etc.
- Ensure adequate spares for the smooth running of the facility
- Carryout maintenance of camp and control room building facility
- Follow maintenance and repairs procedures as per specified standards to ensure integrity and safety of mechanical systems and equipment
- Carry out routine maintenance checks and report/
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and resolve any faults or abnormalities of equipment.
- Responsible for implementing effective equipment maintenance/overhaul of specified equipment in accordance with company and vendor procedures so as to facilitate maximum reliability, availability and safety of the equipment (Generators, valves, compressors, pumps, piping etc.)
- Notify supervisor about any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spares parts