- practice standards
- To proactively detect and prevent future problems/incidents and initiate a Known Error sub-process to allow quicker diagnosis and resolution
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Drive availability of all Enterprise systems in MTN Nigeria
- Coordinate, convene and facilitate major incident and problem review meetings
- Assemble and maintain problem history records; prepare statistics and trend reports for use in review of the problem management process
- Develop faults/problem trend analysis and prepare service improvement plans to address identified gaps
- Ensure every reoccurring problems has a problem ticket for proper tracking and root cause analysis
- Drive major incident resolution within stipulated timeframe and ensure problem records are logged, tracked and Root cause Analysis determined
- Management of KEDB
- Coordination and communication Skills
- Problem solving Skills.
- Strong Analytical and statistical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any IT related discipline
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- ITIL Foundation v3
- Project Management
- ITIL v3 Practitioner Problem Management
- BEng, BTech or HND