Working as a Major Incident Senior Analyst for EY you will provide a high level of technical and operational support and guidance to all team members and the organisation. You will assist the team leader in areas of reporting, and ensure the team runs in an efficient and effective manner. You will also coordinate major incidents and service disruptions within the firm's global environment and assign personnel to appropriate operations.
- Major Incident management:
- Monitoring and management of Major Incidents / Potential Major Incidents via the incident/call management tools.
- Coordinate complex incidents and escalated calls to a satisfactory conclusion
- Collaborate with various IT teams to ensure that service disruption to clients is minimal
- Draft outage notifications to all stakeholders and maintain ownership of escalations
- Serve as an escalation point for difficult incidents and complex queries
- Compile Major Incident review's and host the subsequent MI review calls with stakeholders
- Experience of ITIL Major Incident Management and co-ordination within a large organisation.
- Experience working with IT requirements of a global firm
- Experience of supervising a small team
- ITIL certified
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to act as a role model for Major Incident Analysts
- Able to develop working relationships with staff and management at all levels
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements
- Analytical troubleshooting