Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The duties and responsibilities differ from one job to another, as a makeup artist can work many types of jobs and environments. Here are some duties you might have as a makeup artist.
- Apply makeup, cosmetics, mascara, eyelash, lip liner, eye liner, powder etc.
- Shape eyebrow, lip line, hair, and facial hair.
- Style hair in different looks/hairdressing.
- Sketch different looks for a character.
- Read scripts and arrange sittings with director and producer to identify proper looks for characters.
- Makeup for different events like weddings, dates, funerals, etc.
- Makeup for bride, bridesmaids, and family members.
- Makeup trial for bride.
- Makeup for theater and TV/ film production.
- Special effects makeup using prosthetics, wigs, and other materials.
- Photograph final result for future reference.
- Buy cosmetics from vendors.
- Sell cosmetics to clients.
- Remove makeup from clothes.
- Remove makeup after performance/event.
- Give advice to clients about maintaining hygiene after applying/removing makeup.
Qualifed applicants should forward their updated CV to the HR via mai:
Interested applicants should also possess a minimum of SSCE/OND/NCE in related field of studies.Any other qualifications is an added advantage