• Design, create and maintain MTNN database applications in line with the company’s strategies.
• Coordinate and manage the operations of Data/Internet Unit, Satellite NOC and Fixed Exchange (Switching) shift operations in order to effectively and promptly react to all network-related faults.
• Analyze overall network quality and availability, providing useful decision-supporting information to all levels of MTN Management.
• Adapt best practices in network management to suit MTNN’s needs and objectives.
• Ensure proper monitoring and implementation of all network changes according to the organisation process and procedures.
• Ensure prompt response to customer complaints and prompt identification of problems in the network and rectify or advise responsible authority.
• Generate daily, weekly and monthly network performance reports.
• Ensure the traffic utilization of all Network Element.
• Responsible for calling out support staff after hours, when necessary.
• Escalate serious and long outstanding faults to the appropriate quarters and ensure escalation procedures are properly adhered to.
• Ensure NMS operation always in NMC environment.
• Establish and maintain well defined and effective communication channels among the NMC, internal and external customers.
• Provide on-the-job training and guidance to subordinates.
• Provide ideas and feedback on software tools, procedures and improvements to NMC “processes”.
• Provide regular update on MTNN performance and other network issues to the management, call center, sales and distribution, marketing and other relevant department in MTNN.