A high-impact Managed Services Lead function can accelerate progress against critical IT objectives that require a cross-enterprise perspective. The mission (duties and responsibilities) of Tezza’s manage services leader is to
- Serve as a primary point-of-contact for customer satisfaction and act as the liaison between the customer, sales and other functional Managed Services groups.
- Collaborate with the Managed Services functional groups and individuals to set objectives & goals, understand scope and dependencies.
- Participate in internal planning activities to develop schedules and align resources for projects and support activities.
- Coordinate with Program Manager / Project Managers as appropriate to ensure the plans are integrated and synchronized with all team members to provide reasonable assurance that projects are successfully delivered.
- Proactively identify, manage, and communicate issues and risks, escalating as appropriate to Senior Management.
- Understand the customer’s needs and make suggestions that will have a positive impact on the customer and improve on customer satisfaction.
- Full understand of the tools and processes for managing an IT operation.
- Fully knowledgeable about the tools and processes for efficiently and effectively managing an IT department.
- Able to conceive and design managed services offerings.
- Able to design and document standard operating procedures for managed services operations.
- Able to bring prior knowledge in these areas to bear.
- Fully knowledgeable of the economics of IT operations and managed services.
- Fully capable of independently designing, selling and expecting a managed services engagement.
- Desire work out of Lagos – Nigeria and eventual travel in central Africa
- Stay on top of new and emerging platforms and technologies with a focus on how to apply this knowledge to client engagements and to expand service offerings.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Lead Strategy/Design/Implementation of Managed Services
- At least 5 years’ experience in Managed Services Delivery
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences