Lantern Books Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following vacant position
- Implement improvement processes and systems to ensure optimal stock levels
- Manage and maintain the inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks
- Minimize overstocks and ensure minimal incidence of obsolete/slow moving items
- Ensure incoming products are received into stores and managed.
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance
- Ensure accuracy of all accounts receivable records and monitor credit customers’ accounts.
- Candidates must be qualified Accountants
- A minimum of 5-years post qualification experience in accounting and/or inventory management
- Ideally possessing experience in inventory management of voluminous stock items
- Hands-on knowledge of ERP accounting software such as Navision and excellent Ms-Excel skills.