- Do you have unrivaled management accountant skills within a retail environment?
- Do you have strong commercial acumen?
- Is analysis and problem solving your passion?
- Do you know your way around MS Excel and various ERP solutions?
- Do you have excellent planning and communication skills and experience working with multiple stakeholders?
- Do you thrive on providing reliable reporting and supporting process improvement?
We are seeking an exceptional Management Accountant for our Finance Group, to lead the Unit in the timely and accurate preparation, review and analysis of financial data.
Your ability to hit the ground running and get the job done should be second to none. You’ll work across the full scope of the Business, gaining exceptional commercial acumen in your role. We've got some challenging projects coming up, so we’re looking for someone with a genuine passion for analysis and an eye for detail.
Key Elements of the Role
- Report to the Chief Financial Officer
- Partnering with all functions in the Business in all financial activities
- Presentation of financial information to the Management team
- Providing of insightful commentary on the Business’s performance vs. forecast, prior year period and budget
- Ownership of month-end reporting
- Work with and interpret financial models, analyze retail metrics and provide recommendations
- Forecasting and budgeting
- A good degree in Accounting or Finance with 7 years’ minimum experience in a structured Organization, the last 4 years of which must be in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- Must be ICAN/ACCA certified
- Experience in a fast growing company in the Retail or Fast Food Industry is an advantage
- Experience with ERP Solutions & Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Impressive Excel skills
- Proven presentation skills to both finance and non-finance individuals
- Passion for working with the Business to achieve key goals
- Demonstrated experience in Process Improvement
- A critical thinker possessing a high attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Inquisitiveness to get to the bottom of/or decipher trends
- Ability to produce insightful reports
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills.