Functional Area: Security Technology
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Limited - Nigeria is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. With around fourty five associates, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Drive & Control technology and Thermo Technology.
- Assist the head of department by organising and prioritizing tasks in various countries
- Coordinate and maintain agenda, including organising appointments, meetings, travel arrangements and other necessary administrative tasks
- Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements for meetings, appointments, presentations etc and follow up
- Coordinate the logistics for the training – and experience center
- Liaise with regional managers/offices in North Africa and Europe
- Provide general support to Security Technologies Department in visits and events organization
- Update and manage the database of customers and architects, consultants, specifiers for various communications
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Fresh graduate in social sciences/Management/Natural science/computer science/ other related courses
- Fluent in English (writing/speaking)
- Good working knowledge of MS office (word, excel, power point)
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and open minded person & team player
- Proactive and enhusiastic
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally with high attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Internship for 6 months.