Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Assists department head and other staff in the various important and sensitive administrative functions.
- Arranges and coordinates meetings, conferences and other such important and vital meetings.
- Trains, counsels and evaluates subordinate staff on a regular basis.
- Participates in the process of selecting various subordinate staff.
- Keeps a record of all sensitive and important information safely and securely.
- Also performs a host of customer service assignments
- Takes in part in administrative and financial audits and studies and helps prepare report for the head of the departments
- Prepares a number of documents such as invoices, purchase orders, memorandums, and reports.
- Efficiently files and keeps all the relevant documents safe and retrieves them as and when needed.
- management assistant will be responsible providing impeccable and quality technical and professional assistance to Department Heads or superiors.
- Collect, collate and compile relevant data from various internal and external sources and provide them in an informative format to the Department Heads.
- Provide Administrative support to Department Heads as and when needed.
- Compile reports and tabulate figures and generate meaningful reports for use by Head of Departments.
- Technical and functional supervision of subordinates towards smooth functioning of the office is another job duty.
- A good undergraduate degree is a pre-requisite.
- Must also have a post graduation degree in Business of Social Sciences.
- Experience in the field of Management Assistance is very important apart from professional qualifications.
Tips For this vacancy:
- Must be willing to work as a team player.
- Must be proactive and always on his or her toes
- Must be in a position to keep secrets and confidentiality considering the kind of sensitive information that he or she will be privy to.
- Critical and independent thinking is very essential for a Management Assistant
- Should be a self starter and must be goal oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Should have very good knowledge of computer operations and also internet related operations
- Must have very good knowledge in various MS Office applications such as Excel, Power Point and of course Word.
- Must possess very good troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a team player and should always have a smiling disposition.
- Must have good telephone manners and etiquette.
Method of Application;
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to; firstname.lastname@example.org the job position applied for in the subject header with their contact number.