Specific responsibilities will include working with senior consultants and company management in:
- Analysing the company’s administrative, human resource and other activities;
- Identifying resource requirements
- Carrying out activities to fill specific resource requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under stress and with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience with a consulting firm, professional body or blue chip company in areas like personnel recruitment and management, drafting of procedures etc.
- Proven analytical skills in organisation and methods.
- Ability to interact with senior management staff.
- Good knowledge of MS office applications