- A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
- A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function
- Other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
- A professionaly driven HR team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
What’s in it for you?
If you are the right person, you will grow fast and become a senior manager as it is with many of our current high flyers across the group. Sounds interesting? Then lets’ take you through this journey.
- A University degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division in Accounting
- Not more than 3 years work experience
- Completed NYSC by july 2015 or equivalent for other countries
- Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English