Manager Accounts Receivables
To improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable Operation through process improvements, automation and harmonization with the aim to optimize working capital, minimize transactional costs and control DP DHL exposure to bad debt losses. He/she directly manages a team of supervisors, clerks and experts. He/she is responsible for DSO, bad Debt Provision/Expenses and customer relationship management in his direct scope of responsibility.
He/she continuously improves OTC processes using First Choice methodology as well as launching optimization initiatives. He/she carries operational accountability and secures business continuity, and delivers improved operational effectiveness against evolving business requirements..
• Minimum of 5 years Full Time experience in DHL.
• In addition, applicants must have a good knowledge of DHL Finance systems.
• Strong ability to make impact and influence www.justjobsng.com
• Excellent business/commercial acumen
• Experience in multicultural environment. People management experience and Knowledge of the courier / logistics industry.
• Fluency in English.