- As part of the Customer Value Management team, the role holder will be responsible for developing and conducting advanced modelling and analytics of customer data available across the enterprise by providing strategic actionable insights that are turned into campaign actions and results.
- Leveraging internal data as well as external market data to develop quantitative and predictive models while conducting analyses in support of the customer value management team.
- Provide a stream of practical actionable insights to the rest of the business covering analysis of customer behavioural patterns and potential campaign and recommend hidden opportunities through data insights.
- Perform advanced micro analysis of customer value bands within the database with practical insights and recommendations on how to grow value and extend customer lifetime value by turning customer insights into tangible campaigns and actions that will drive revenue.
- Leveraging on advanced statistical analyses with a detailed understanding of data mining techniques e.g. predictive modeling, segmentations and providing strategic recommendations and insights into key areas such as: retentions, churn, LTV, CVM, Portfolio Management and Product Management.
- Design advanced analytics to address customer behavior associated with customer identification attraction, retention and customer developments.
- Use data mining tools in interpreting and analyzing large data sets through cluster analysis, CHAID/CART, latent class, or other segmentation methods.
- Design models and advanced analytics to address customer behavior associated with customer identification, attraction, retention and customer development.