Be responsible for participating and/or managing FAAS engagements.
· Collaborate with the partner, senior manager and client to determine a FAAS strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables.
· Participate and/or manage FAAS engagements.
· Ensure that the FAAS engagement team understands the client's needs and expectations and that the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented.
· Ensure work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Deliver effective execution of the FAAS service delivery framework.
· Work with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery.
· Monitor the FAAS engagement team's performance against the budget, and alter if necessary.
· Identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client.
· Consult with appropriate resources on complex accounting issues.
· Participate in sales of new FAAS work.
A bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience
An undergraduate or master's degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major
At least 4 years of experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm and particular business/industry experience to meet special needs
Strong advisory (selling) mindset
Strong technical skills and recognized cautious risk management ability
Deep understanding of the client's industry and marketplace
Strong management skills to lead teams, delegate appropriately, mentor, review performance and counsel employees
Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills. ► Fluency in Arabic is required
Ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary