Oversee treasury liquidity and cash management and manage local and foreign banking relationships
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with local and foreign banks, Financial Institutions (i.e. CBN NDIC) etc
- Responsible for the implementation and management of treasury operational processes and trade finance related transactions.
- Ensure compliance to the company treasury processes, company policy guiding treasury activities and all regulatory/statutory laws.
- Maintain procedure descriptions of all treasury activities under the scope.
- Develop and enforce the treasury policies, processes and procedures that have been developed
- Ensure that Certificate of Capital Importation (CCI) are issued within 24 hours after receipt of the capital inflow and relevant documentation
- Develop processes to optimize cash and liquidity management
- Manage all month and year end reporting deadlines in compliance with the Group's directives and guidelines
- Liaise with IT for matters with a treasury/financial content; play an active key-user role in projects for functionality in the treasury/financial domain
- Provide advice and participate in the solution of specific treasury / financial-related issues for all entities.
- Oversee all the trade finance related transactions
- Ensure that all payments and receivables are captured on the ERP
- Oversee and enforce the Advance Payment Bonds and Bank Guarantees in Treasury
- Carry out all assigned tasks as directed by the Director, Treasury & Corporate Finance.