Review Customer Due Diligence Periodic Review conducted by Analyst, CDD Commercial Clients and ensures 100% compliance and zero over dues.
Ensure Maintenance of a healthy business environment through strict Compliance with AML and CRM standards, as defined by the Group and Local Regulatory Authorities
Supports the Senior Manager, CDD Commercial Clients in
Planning and Design
- Detailed understanding of technology solutions relevant to the E2E procedures, identify any gaps and design process to supplement.
- Balance compliance and customer centric solutions when design call scripts, confirmation letters, contact models.
- Localise global process documentation to meet local regulatory requirements and operational nuances.
- Develop in-country quality implementation plans and quality framework
- Identify issues, escalate and solve them early.
- Train compliance execution teams.
- Set up - premises, PC, equipment, user access.
- Pass Readiness and Quality Certification before full launch.
- Manage compliance execution team
- Ensure that quality data and documents are updated in e-CDD and quality Periodic Review is conducted.
- Integrate new compliance requirements as they occur such as FATCA to minimize needs of multiple efforts by bank staff or customer contacts.
- Have clear oversight all exceptional case handling that emerges during the review process.