- To ensure smooth and efficient daily operation of the services operation ensuring that all hotel guests and visitors receive an optimum level of service and care at all times.
- Ensure that the highest quality service is delivered by all Guest Services members.
- Ensure that all guest arrival and departure procedures are completed as defined in the Guest Services SOP Manual.
- Monitor the level of service provided by the department (i.e. by analysing the Guest Satisfaction Reports) and constantly working on improving it through investigation, analysis and corrective action.
- Handle customer complaints and feedback according to Jumeirah standards ensuring complaints are recorded when necessary.
- To ensure that credit policy and cash handling policy is followed, as well by all colleagues.
- To ensure that all department expenses are in line with the budget and that all costs are strictly controlled
- Follow up on store requisitions, ensuring that departmental stocks are sufficient, but not exceeding the requirement.
Having completed a Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management, you must be able to demonstrate at least 1 year proven experience in a five star international chain in a managerial role.
You must also demonstrate previous experience with OPERA PMS and an additional language such as Arabic, Russian or European is an advantage.
You will be a highly driven and motivated individual with a good knowledge and understanding of kitchen operations.
With a good command of the English language, verbal and written, you will also have a working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.