- Provide relevant input to developing and implementing a regulatory compliance framework for Etisalat Nigeria.
- Assist in articulating regulatory compliance policy for Etisalat Nigeria and in driving organization-wide adherence.
- Advise on and monitor compliance with conditions of the Unified Service Access Licence (UASL), 3G Licence, and Nigerian Communications Act, 2003 and other applicable legislation and regulations made thereunder.
- Develop and update compliance matrix for Etisalat Nigeria to ensure that compliance roles, responsibilities and timelines are adequately communicated to the business.
- Develop processes to support the compliance with regulatory obligations as may be required from time to time.
- Escalate all potential and known regulatory violations to the Head, Regulatory Affairs.
- Liaise with relevant units/functions in ensuring adherence to compliance framework for Etisalat Nigeria.
- Provide support in filing reports and obtaining regulatory approvals for tariffs, promotions and other approval requests by Etisalat Nigeria that may be required.
- Assist in implementing the unit?s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates? performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Ensure an excellent relationship is built with mid and senior level managers across all relevant regulatory agencies.
- Ensure adequate training and development is delivered to team members on regulatory compliance issues.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Regulatory Affairs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Regulatory Affairs.