The Corporate Segment Manager will be responsible for bringing to market Etisalat Nigeria’s corporate segment value propositions. This individual will work cross functionally to develop corporate segment value propositions and collaborate with multiple cross functional groups in bringing them to market.
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and manage the marketing elements of the offers including naming, positioning, marketing brief development, execution, and socialization
- Collaborate with sales, training, communication, finance, and operations to ensure flawless execution of all corporate value propositions
- Ensures maximum market penetration, growth and profitability through effective implementation of Corporate segment strategies
- Liaises with the Brands and Communication function to define effective channels for communicating defined/approved initiatives aimed at creating awareness in the Corporate market
- Provides leadership and guidelines to team members and manages subordinates performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Ensures periodic review and update of Etisalat Nigeria’s Corporate segment demographic profiles
- Proposes market research areas aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country’s Corporate market
- Proposes new product initiatives as well as options for convergence aimed at penetrating the Corporate segment
- Makes recommendations on the design of a customer lifecycle extension plan for Etisalat Nigeria’s Corporate segment
- Provides input in and makes recommendations on the development of viable market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks for Etisalat Nigeria’s Corporate segment
- Ensures synergy across functional areas through effective management of inter-functional relations and activities
- Prepares /compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Enterprise Marketing
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Head, Enterprise Marketing.