- Ensure the efficient dispatch of stock to the regional offices, experience centres and dealers in assigned regions.
- Ensure timely distribution of stock to assigned regions in adherence to defined policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing the following operations at a regional level: dealer appraisal and selection, dealer appointment and orientation, dealer performance monitoring and measurement, dealer incentive/reward and dealer communication.
- Liaise with all units within the sales division to verify product needs and to ensure consistent availability of Etislat products in assigned regions.
- Assist in managing the electronic distribution channel and telecentre activities in assigned regions.
- Implement the unit's work programs and plans at the region in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure timely supply of Etislat products to dealers.
- Ensure constant evaluation and optimisation of distribution routes/models and proffer recommendations to the Head, Regional Sales.
- Assist in implementing the distribution function's work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the team to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the budgetary needs of the distribution unit in assigned regions.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Regional Sales.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Regional Sales.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 6-8 years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.