His/her responsibility will include the control of Maintenance planning ,Technical Publications, Configuration and Technical Records to support managing Maintenance Forecast, Long and Mid Term Planning and Scheduling of all aircraft equipments engine maintenance and setting Planning Standards to ensure a cost effective maintenance schedule plan is maintained for airline in line with the requirement of Manufacturer/ NCAA.
• Provide leadership to the MP department to ensure that all commitments to Service Providers, staff and regulatory authorities are efficiently delivered.
• Establishes short term maintenance planning concept to achieve departmental objectives and goals for all tasks below the valve of A check.
• Manages and controls the resource, tooling and workload planning and maintenance data functions for the Airline in line with NCAA requirement /EASA 145 regulation.
• Plans and coordinates the Certificate of Airworthiness (C of A) test flights.
• Monitor Technical Records paperwork
• Management and Control of Maintenance Requirements (MRs), in regards to Scheduling, Configuration, Technical Records, Engine and Component Maintenance, Production Support Engineering Standards to achieve department/organization objectives and goals (cost effective and confirms to regulatory requirements).
• Work closely with the Maintenance Programs and Planning (MPP) and the Maintenance Data Analysis (MDA) groups to identify cost reduction opportunities.
A Bachelor Degree Holder or equivalent or,
A Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
Minimum of 10 years on Maintenance Planning
Minimum 5 years experience as Planning manager
5 years Managerial experience in MD 80 series of Aircraft in Maintenance Planning