- Manage the provision of efficient and effective estate operations services company wide to meet or exceed customer expectations and create a world class residential environment in support of company business objectives.
- Adopt and apply standard project management tools and techniques, including supporting resources to accurately scope, plan, cost, execute and controllnfrostructure projects to meet approved objectives in the FID. Contribute to the
- evolution of standardized work processes, tools, best practices, repeatable solutions and synergies between all projects in the portfolio and across the Projects Delivery group.
- Plan and manage the provision of high standard improvement and maintenance services in real estate portfolio across company locations in a manner consistent with global best practice in order to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and value addition.
- Initiate, plan and execute approved portfolio of company projects to agreed standards (Cost, Schedule, and Quality), and ready to operate as defined in each project's Final Investment Decision while meeting NLNG's Goal Zero'HSE Objectives.
- Scope includes all activities - to initiate the projects, progress through the various Decision Gates, obtain FID, execute, commission and close out the projects.
- Manage the delivery of the highest standards of professional performance in facilities maintenance in an efficient and effective manner for all non-plant facilities across company office locations to meet or exceed customer expectations in support of company business objectives.
- Develop and implement, as required, specific policies, standards, procedures, processes and practice's for effective delivery of asset management services across company locations.
- Manage contract performance of all Estate Department related activities.
- Provide leadership and support in the development of tactical and strategic contracts to ensure implementation and execution meet company set objectives.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, including senior management, and NLNG Board sub-committees as appropriate, National regulatory bodies, NGOs, the host communities etc to ensure all required approvals and permits. are delivered timely.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage own staff, contributing to effective skill-pool management and effective and timely development and deployment of project delivery resources.
- Contribute continuously to raising the quality of project execution.
The right candidate should:
Possess a university degree preferably in Engineering and Physical Sciences at minimum of second class upper division.
Possess 15 years post-graduation experience, out of which minimum of 8 years' experience in senior position or head of required function (Project Leader or Manager of a large ($ 750 million - $1 billion) project or a portfolio of projects in
Maintenance/ Engineering or facilities management) in the Oil and Gas Industry. Not be more than 45 years old as at 31st December, 2015
Method of Application
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should carry out the following procedure:
A. Go to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on "Careers" .
C. Click on "Register with Us" to register
D. Click on "Login to Job Portal"
E. Click on the position to access its details and apply.