The Voice – Consumer Product Manager for Etisalat is responsible for developing the tactical plans necessary to support the strategic direction, unit performance and revenue commitment for commercial voice products and services provided on fixed line (consumer). Develops vision and strategy for successful definition, management, launch, and operational integration of commercial telephony products. Responsible for increasing market share and revenue via development and maintenance of local pricing strategies and tariff management, developing and communicating product applications to sales teams, defining features and benefits, analyzing market trends and competitors, defining and prioritizing product requirements, facilitating product and enhancement launches, and managing the overall lifecycle of the product line.
- Achieves growth and profit objectives by optimizing the marketing and sales of customers through the different products (VoiP, Landline, PayPhones)
- Achieves product and marketing plan milestones with effective project management skills including program metrics, analysis and reporting to continually improve process.
- Cultivates positive relationships with other product/service operators and develops joint promotional and advertising efforts where practical.
- Develops and implements programs designed to increase employee and consumer knowledge about the product line.
- Coordinates efforts with all product managers on marketing programs, budgets and calendars for the most effective use of marketing resources.
- Effectively takes advantage of marketing opportunities through packaging and pricing of products development and management of an effective sales and marketing organization
- Evaluates product/service pricing and structure in order to provide information and recommendations that will maximize current customer satisfaction, boost the acquisition of new customers, and ensure short and long term product/service stability.
- Maintains timely and informed relations with members of the corporate staff.
- Measures and evaluates acquisition and retention program effectiveness and provides feedback and reporting to marketing team and senior management to ensure optimal unit growth and maximize revenues.
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of the marketing function for all voice products.
- Performs ongoing analysis of performance, including tracking and analyzing marketing promotions, weekly monitoring and report of actual performance to budget and forecasts; and analyzes market trends on the product/service lines.
- Bachelor Degree with 5-6 years product and /or marketing experience
- Demonstrates commitment and respect for the customers values in the Etisalat business
- Project management skills to work against cost, timeline and quality standards