The job-holder will be expected to plan, manage and provide strategic input and analysis on the impact of IFRS on the financial position and profitability of the Group keeping a long term perspective in mind and will be the main technical expert on all IFRS standards, interpretations and developments.
- Qualified Accountant. ACA qualification (from a reputed institute) preferred.
- 10 years relevant experience in the finance department of an airline or a large corporation.
- Expert knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ability to plan and organise numerous projects and tasks in parallel and deliver within agreed time scales.
- Strong accounting and technical skills