The main focus of this role will be to manage the operations and expansion of Hogg Robinson Group (HRG) UAE, whilst ensuring that the departmental strategic business objectives are achieved. Furthermore, to ensure that we are in a position of influence and excellent reputation is maintained in the Regional Corporate Travel industry. This shall include the retention of current market shares and the achievement of targets set for HRG.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave, health care packages, accommodation and more.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a business related discipline.
• 10+ years experience at a senior management capacity in the travel and/or hospitality industry.
• Strong experience dealing with company financials, forecasting and budgeting for example.
• Strong knowledge of business travel, in a travel trade related business.
• Expert knowledge of Corporate Travel industry and related subjects, including the management of 'Open Book' and fee based client relationships.
• Knowledge of IATA procedures, involved in managing a travel agency is also required.