- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Creates the Annual Training Calendar for the Business Group each fiscal year based on the PA Training Plans and training surveys.
- Delivers trainings for new policies, programs,and platform roll-outs.
- Implement Company Policies and Procedures and esures legal and regulatory requirements
- Recruiting of supersvisory and Managerial roles in their respective Business Groups. Conducts job offers, based on the JO proposals approved by the Business Leader, to chosen candidates for both staff and managerial levels.
- Handles employee –related issues, concerns, queries and lead in Employee Opinion Surveys; Resolves complex HR
- support cases and effectively manages escalations.
- Strong level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
Strong general Human Resources (HR) knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong ability to use productivity tools, HR systems and applications.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, execution, and implementation.
- Ability to recognize and effectively manage the consequences of a process