Independently manage recovery of claims under all classes (aviation and non-aviation) of insurance that the Emirates Group and its Joint Venture Companies procure.
Provide technical advice and pro-active support to the various business units (UAE and World wide) on all matters involving the management and recovery of insurance claims.
- Analyse and evaluate insurance policy coverage, terms, conditions, exclusions and warranties applicable to incidents and determine the implications on recovery, or otherwise.
- Ensure timely notification of claims to underwriters, surveyors, loss adjusters, solicitors, carriers. Conduct and attend insurance surveys.
- Collate and technically review incident related information and data, assess financial and legal implications, and comprehensively advise business units concerned of the various insurance dimensions and sensitivities that impact insurance claims recovery.
- Graduate in business or law. An Insurance degree or diploma preferred.
- 10 + years front line experience at a middle management level in independently managing recovery of claims under all classes of insurance.
- Must have in-depth technical knowledge of complex and high value multi class global insurance programs, international insurance market practices and ability to comprehend international legal regimes applicable to claims and the business.
- Excellent language, influencing, negotiating and inter-personal skills.