Educational Qualifications and Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- IP routing and switching knowledge is an asset.
- Core Knowledge
- MSS knowledge, including MGW, MSC , TSS and their related interfaces.
- BSS knowledge, including BSC, RNC, Node B , BTS and their related interfaces.
- PCN knowledge , including SGSN, GGSN
- Have in depth experience with Ericsson MPBN solution Juniper routers, Extreme switches, cisco routers.
- Knowledge in Smart Edge routers including hands-on experience.
- Juniper certification and added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years in IP Domain, Networks Operation and project management.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of future generation technologies.
- Good Team spirit.
- Action oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Personally motivated.
- Proactive spirit.
- Getting it right the first time.