- Validation/Auditing the processes and procedures across strategic partner operations
- Track SLA with strategic and non-Strategic partners to ensure compliance and impose penalty where applicable.
- Supervise software roll-out after first node implementation
- Audit Network configuration to ensure that all the nodes are running with latest software.
- Supervise and conduct acceptance test for all the new nodes to be integrated to the network.
- Leading/Guiding the MS team during hardware and software change implementation.
- Effective Management of Spare Process within the operations in order to ensure sustained network KPIs.
- Supervise all special events projects like improvement drives, festival target optimization (Charismas, EID & New Year etc), Bombed/burnt sites restoration.
- Project manages MS transition.
- Provide support for all RAN related issue coming from customer and Customer Service Delivery.
- Provide technical governance with Managed Services partners.
- Follow up on the reported problem.
- Ensure that all the services providers strictly follow the SLA and report any deviation.
- All network changes/configuration are documented and follow through.
- Provide regular update on the state of the network
- Sign off of all network outages
Prepare and manage the Annual Operating Plans (AOPs) OPEX (Operating Expenditure) for all the active and passive network systems in Airtel Nigeria (Financial)
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan compilation for active requirement for Airtel Nigeria Networks
- Prepare annual budget for additional spares base on network dimension
- Provide Emergency/Monthly/weekly network reports
- Measure KPIs of the Networks and report variance
- Monitor Network node availability
- Ensure adherence to SLA where necessary to ensure Airtel interest is not jeopardize at all times
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 5years Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Elements (Switching Systems, RAN, MPBN and SIGTRAN)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience in different network vendor area, such as Ericsson, Huawei, NSN etc.
- Good Team spirit.
- Action oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Personally motivated.
- Proactive spirit
- Getting it right the first time.