Key Responsibilities/Key Activities
Process & Documentation:
- Credit & CDD Documentation - To ensure daily review of deficient/outstanding documents &/or overdue CDD reviews/Migration ,follow-up with ARMs & RMs for adequate remedial actions and escalate where required.
- CDD – To ensure reviews and responses are provided on timely basis by RMs/ARMs to the CDD team. Report on the status of CC CDD overdue/rejection/rework should be prepared on a timely manner for the monthly meeting.
- Work with BC to ensure that BC & CC Nigeria overdue periodic reviews is brought below 3% (measured on the active client base) a weekly update to be prepared and submitted to Head P & G.
- Trigger based periodic reviews with ageing >150 days to be kept at zero, subject to regulatory constraints.
- Account Services- maintain good relationship with account services /BOO Centre/HUB to ensure smooth account opening/closure/static data maintenance.
- Provide quality support and advice to the sales team on all documentation & process issues/ matters required in the On &/or Off boarding of clients, credit documentation (pre & post approval)