• Manage product introduction and growth to ensure that consumer lending products remain relevant to customers
• Identify, plan and coordinate new product development programmes.
• Manage the continuous growth of existing portfolio of lending products by structured marketing and promotional strategies
• Substantially growing the mortgage portfolio in line with set economic profit targets
• Innovate, develop, launch and manage secured and unsecured products, channels and services for target customers with a view to increasing overall CB business
• Proactively research target customers’ needs to identify opportunities for new lending products and services; review and monitor competitors’ product offerings to ensure a competitive edge for own product offerings
• Develop and co-ordinate marketing and distribution strategies for each product, including promotions, advertising, pricing and marketing development – in liaison with marketing and other stakeholders
• Track and analyze the performance of lending products against targets on regular basis and including justification and execution for re-pricing, in line with market conditions.
• Establish control mechanism to track and evaluate results of each advertising/marketing campaigns in conjunction with marketing department to ensure that objectives are achieved
• Self-Generation of new employer schemes for the Value stream
• Self-Generation of leads, solicitation and canvassing from assigned employer list to increase the portfolio
• Identifying potential and credible developers & projects, enlisting them as Approved Developer in the country and develop/strengthen real estate agents tie-ups to ensure achievements of set sales targets.
• Comprehensive performance management on the whole channel [people, systems & methods.]
• To develop and manage a Management Information System [MIS] for direct sales, including full reporting & tracking.
• To market bank customers and transfer competitor accounts to the Bank
• To achieve volume, margin, and fee income targets in order to contribute to the overall goals of the bank.
• To ensure that own area of operation is alert to Money Laundering & in Compliant to Groups Standards [including KYC requirements], and actively dispels Money Laundering/ fraudulent activities.
• To adhere strictly to the Bank’s Code of Conduct
• Work with Head, Mortgages to review product competitiveness and recommend amendments where necessary to ensure that the product meets customer needs and remains competitive
The following are required:
B.Sc Form Any Recognised University
A Good Knowledge of the Bank’s Products, Services And Policies.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong communication, Negotiation and Selling Skills
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Knowledge of the Mortgage business in Nigeria.