To drive the vision and strategic direction for the Emirates Holidays product portfolio across new and existing markets with a renewed focus on differentiation and customer segmentation. Support the business to deliver a strategy that meets targets for revenue growth, return on capital and profitability and supports the growth of Emirates in respect of passenger yield and revenue.
- Drive the strategy for the product portfolio across new and existing markets and translate this strategy into clear, deliverable plans with a focus on differentiation and customer segmentation.
- Define and implement a strategy for the development of customised and pre-packaged products and services which are suitable for sale and promotion via retail travel segments and direct consumer market segments.
- Formulate a strategic product plan to launch the product portfolio into new markets and new products into existing markets.
- Design, monitor and review internal processes and research, develop and implement a best practice strategy for new product development, launch and analysis.
- Honours Degree in a marketing, business or leisure/tourism related subject.
- 10 years + experience in the leisure travel industry in a marketing or product development capacity of which a minimum of 5 years should be in a management level role.
- Excellent knowledge of the tourism market and industry, in relation to hoteliers, suppliers and International Tour Operators.
- Proven track record of new product development, implementation and management.