You will undertake all general activities for the collection and submission of applications and approvals with the Ministry and appropriate Government bodies in matters relating to the set-up of product license and registration.
- Prepare and complete required documentation for registration & compliance of products in line with Ministerial requirements.
- Provide complete documentation, including translation of product description from English to Arabic.
- Liaise where needed with the home and regional brand teams to obtain the relevant documents
- File necessary applications and handle all government interactions pertaining to the regulation & compliance process for products requiring governmental approval
- Provide a point of contact for Store/Ministry queries regarding product registration and compliance issues.
*Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
*3 years' experience in the field of cosmetics, medical devices, food, food supplements, medicines etc.
*Base line regulatory and product compliance experience.
*Fluency in spoken and written English is a must. Arabic is a plus.