The main focus of this role will be to take the lead, in the management of the Programme Management Office (PMO) for the PSS project. . You will be responsible for introducing, developing, planning and maintaining project management standards for the Programme, to ensure succesful delivery of the PSS system. Furthermore, you will ensure that the PSS Programme operates with in the project management practices that meet best practice and project governance standards for the Emirates Group.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Business /Project Management or similar discipline.
- 3 year practicing certified Project Professional (PMP, Prince2 practitioner, CAPM)
- 10+ years experience in a project management environment within a reputable organisation, with experience as a Project Manager within a customer facing role.
- Experience in managing Project Portfolios, Programmes and Project Steering Groups for the equivalent of SVPs, EVPs and Ps.
- Extensive end-to-end project management experience in delivery of large complex cross functional projects across a variety of fields and disciplines (IT, Supply Chain, Corporate Support Departments)
- Key Project management role in delivery of at least 3 projects in excess of US $1 million.
- Experienced in Programme and project portfolio design, development and deployment.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying project methods & standards at a project management office level
- Extensive experience of managing internal and external stakeholders, including developing relationships and managing expectations at a senior executive level with particular emphasis on being able to negotiate and influence senior management
- Excellent planning, communication, verbal, written, presentation skills and report writing skills are essential
- Extensive demonstrable experience of Microsoft office applications, including MS Project.