Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, Dangote Cement PLC is seeking to recruit seasoned candidate for the following position:
- Our successful candidates will coordinate all activities of the artisans in the Block Makers' segment at the designated regions under their jurisdiction which includes among others to carry out facility tours of the artisans of their respective locations.
- Understand the various types of block making processes and procedures and perform detailed SWOT analysis on each with block makers' brand preferences.
- The supervision of all district demonstrations and distribution and control of souvenirs' will also be part ofthe job.
- Provide technical support and assistance on product use to DCP clients '
- Prepare and make technical presentations to various clients
- Prepare the budget for the job activities and monitor its execution
- Participate and provide technical training on product characteristics and product uses to internal and external customers
- Be up-to-date and have an in-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry
- Be up-to-date and have an in-depth knowledge of DCP's product and service offerings
- Present reports and provide continuous feedback to management on the activities done, market changes, new events and opportunities
- Managed the Technical staff in the assigned jurisdiction
- Guarantee and ensure the correct use of all of the assigned company resources
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or relevant discipline in addition to a post-graduate degree in a related field.
- Minimum of (18) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a middle management role and must understand 6 popular dialects in the various regions.
- Customer service orientation and people management skills.
- Very good communication and relationship management skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
- High ethical standards.
- Proficiency in the use of Basic MS
- Office support tools and application.
The compensation package, in all cases, would be quite attractive and there would be good opportunity for training and development. Persons without the expected qualifications and experience need not apply, since such cases would not be considered.