• Review resourcing needs of the business and develop recruitment strategies for the organization and define sourcing strategies.
• Managing and driving the resourcing governance process, review all job adverts to ensure audit readiness and they are in line with statutory requirements.
• Continually review the resourcing process to ensure they align with best practice and serve as a guide to interviewers and others involved in the recruitment process.
• Participate in interviews for candidates as necessary, providing other members of the panel with required information and relevant rules and ensuring procedures are adhered to accordingly.
• Oversee the conduct of the pre-employment assessments.
• Monitor recruitment activities through the online recruitment portal and external recruitment agencies, to ensure service level agreements are being adhered to.
• Assist in the streamlining and continuous improvement of internal and external recruitment and selection methods and approaches.
• Ensuring recruitment deadlines from Human Capital (HC) Business Partners and other Business Partners are met
• Provision of regular reports detailing recruitment and selection activities in the business.
• Ensures there is an annual approved Workforce plan in place; viz-a-viz, supporting the BUHs and HCBPs planning, preparing and deploying according to the Workforce plan.
Improved process and Turn Around Time
• Reduced vacancy factor across business area
• Monthly recruitment metrics
• Prompt feedback to Business/Line Managers on recruitment process
• Operational excellence i.e. zero audit findings