Responsible for the development of ongoing approval and maintenance of Impairment Forecasting, Stress Testing, Voluntary Termination & Residual Value Loss forecasting models
• Engagement with key stakeholders including Divisional Risk and AF business units in the model development / usage process of the above models
• Responsible for the Rating annual re-approval of any models managed within the team
• Work closely with Divisional Risk on technical in respect of Impairment forecasting model development.
• Production of all relevant papers for Impairment Oversight Committee approval
- Design & delivery of detailed analysis of deviations from forecast together with recommendations for change where appropriate
-Deliver complex analytical/research advice and recommendations to the business, using own judgement as to when more complex issues require escalation.
-Deliver day to day support for own business area and analytical/research projects.
- Maintain internal and external networks to source data and information to enable timely recommendations and advice.
• Demonstrate core LBG values and behaviours.
• Manage team members within Risk Analytics so that their individual and collective performance is of the required standard and meets the current and future needs of the business
• Lead a team and contribute to the wider Business Risk function through proactive leadership behaviours.
Experience of carrying out an analytical role within the Finance Industry
• Experience of obtaining and analysing information
• Excellent written communication skills
• Strong PC literacy skills
• A good working knowledge of Asset Finance and the principles of risk management in the finance industry Capabilities Analytical Skills Attention to Detail Communication & Impact Delivering Results Managing Relationships