- Reporting to the Head, Risk Governance, the incumbent will provide support with assuring the effectiveness of the risk governance architecture for the banking group.
- The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role, be highly professional and confident and possess strong organizational and time management skills. Strong numerical ability is also a prerequisite for this role
Generic to All Risk Type:
- Support the Head of Risk Governance in embedding Risk Standards; Policies and Procedures, Mandates and other related governance documentation.
- Facilitate the quarterly attestation framework.
- Provide an effective custodial service (maintenance, review and management) of the risk suite of governance documents in terms of defined review cycles.
- Ensure that reviews and actioning of waivers, dispensations and carve-outs granted under the policies are conducted and progress made to resolve the dispensations.
- Ensure that procedures are reviewed and updated annually.