- Under broad direction, assures development and execution of manufacturing programs and schedules to produce finished products to meet Baroid requirements and goals.
- Develops annual operating budgets for manufacturing along with setting annual cost standards.
- Develops and implement annual capital budgets for improvement, new product production, and expansion of facilities.
- Provides procurement with barite forecasts for all Gulf Coast Plants (4 Baroid Barite Plants + Housing-Cimbar+ US Clay, Brownsville, TX).
- Assures company HSE policies and procedures are followed Ensures long range barite mining plans are developed and implemented for Dunphy Plant barite ore supply.
- Monitors monthly costs and volumes and take corrective action if required.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Must also possess a technical knowledge of manufacturing and accounting operations and principles.