• Develop and implement a centralized complaints management process
• Take ownership of implementing a complaint management culture bankwide.
• Liaise with relevant business areas to resolve issues arising from customer complaints, process or regulatory breaches.
• Build strong links with the bank’s different departments to enable seamless resolution of complaints.
• Contact customers who lodge complaints and regularly update them on the stage of resolution.
• Keep record of customer complaints and how they were resolved
• Periodic root – cause analysis
• Develop initiatives to mitigate situations that lead to such complaints
• Build relationships, earn trust and buy-in from customers in order to get referral business and retain customer loyalty.
• Conduct a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when resolving complaints.
• Ensure proper record keeping in terms of regulatory requirements.
• Weekly complaints management report to be submitted
Key performance measures
• Meet defined turnaround time for each category of complaint.
• Develop initiatives to ensure root cause of complaint is tackled
• Meet target complaint / resolution ratio
• Continuous interest and development of innovations to manage complaints
Good communication skills with colleagues, and management resulting in good customer service.
• Good internal and external communication skills with all stakeholders resulting in exceptional customer service being delivered to both internal and external customers.
• Ability to communicate and influence at Senior Management level.