- Having key knowledge of the Jumeirah Hallmarks and Guiding Principles and adhering to these at all times.
- Interacting with children and hosting activities throughout the day.
- Keeping updated with the Sinbad's and the resort's CSI (customer satisfaction index) scores.
- Organising and overseeing the daily running of Sinbad's Kids Club area to ensure maximum usage of facilities.
- Ensuring UK Childcare Health & Safety standards and regulations are in place and being followed at all times by all Sinbad's colleagues.
- Ensuring equipment are kept clean and tidy at all times and being properly maintained.
- Reporting any maintenance requirements immediately to the Engineering Department / Manager.
- Keeping accurate records and logs on the daily & monthly events/activities in Sinbad's.
- Ensuring all colleagues provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- Demonstrating a thorough knowledge of other department and Resort facilities.
- Preparing duty roster for colleagues ensuring that adequate coverage is maintained during the opening/closing hours.
- Keeping accurate records and logs on the daily activities, issues and other reports required.
- Encouraging and praising all colleagues when necessary.
- Ensuring that all guests using Sinbad's Kids Club adhere to the UK Health and Safety regulations set in place.
- Ensuring that all colleagues receive a regular in-house training pertinent to their duties.
In order to be considered for this role, your should have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a childcare environment, interacting with children on a regular basis. Experience gained from a recreation environment in a five star hotel would be an advantage.
It is essential that you are qualified to perform basic paediatric First Aid and have knowledge of UK Childcare Health & Safety Standards.
You will also have strong command of the English language (spoken and written) have working knowledge Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).